Hey hey hey all avid readers in the world! Wie geht es dir? 🙋
Today I’m bringing you my very first ever book tag or award post precisely. ️🎉 Since I started this blog which was a little over five months ago, I haven’t had any bookish posts, except book reviews, TBRs, and wrap-ups. Yes, I know, so basic! 🙈 (No offense to those who really only do these type of posts on their blogs. I mean, we all have our preferences.) I created this blog so that not only do I share with you my reviews, TBRs, and wrap-ups, but also I want to do all the other type of bookish posts out there. AND maybe eventually come up with something of my own, something that is totally #ME. But baby steps… 🐛🐛🐛
I’ve been brainstorming some post ideas but have never really decided yet on which one to post first, until today. And so I want to express my utmost gratitude towards Windowsill Books for offering me a chance and helping me take my baby steps to the next level with this Mystery Blogger Award. ❤️ You all should really visit Windowsill Books if you haven’t already. They post a bunch of cool bookish stuffs. Seriously reading their posts will make your day! Their blog is one of my greatest discoveries. 😆 ALSO I want to thank the most amazingly talented, creative, and innovative person on the planet Okoto for creating this award. 🙂 (I’m sorry if I came out a little bit too much with all the praises, but I’m just being honest. And I wanted to show how grateful and happy I am to be included in this award. 😋)
Without further ado, let’s get on with the award!
The Rules: (Cause we are a good fellowmen who abide the rules! 👊)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me: (Which I’m pretty sure you’d want to know. 😎 OR MAYBE you don’t! 🤷)
- People smoking around non smokers and CATS are my biggest pet peeves. I really really hate the smell of a cigarette being lit or the smoke coming out of one’s mouth. It’s highly attractive seeing someone smokes especially boys and girls my age and sometimes I can’t resist them, but I give my resentment towards whoever it is immediately who does it in front of me or close to my bubble of personal space. 😤 AND CATS! YES I KNOW pretty shocking. 🙊 They’re probably the cutest and most adorable animal in the planet for you. To me, they’re everything but that. I just have never met a nice cat all my life and never had a good time experience with it. In where I live, I see cats everyday and everywhere. They disturb me when I’m eating, they meows loudly and annoyingly when I’m sleeping, they freakin’ pee on my porch or sometimes it’s my shoes or my umbrella, and their eyes creep me out at night. I’m both scared and disgusted by their claws and teeth. I’m so sorry for cat lovers, but cats really just don’t do it for me. 🙅😭
- The first book that introduced me to reading was actually Fifty Shades of Grey. 🙈 I started reading books full in English when I had just graduated from high school and was in the middle of entering a university. The book didn’t made me fall in love with reading, but it did pique my interest and made me want to look for other far better books. Eventually, The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare got me fall hard for reading. What I feel for this series is probably similar like how you feel for the Harry Potter series. I haven’t read the HP series, so yeah TMI is my HP. ❤️
- I have never gone outside my own country. Yes, what I’m saying is I have never been abroad. I have never even ridden an airplane. ✈ Talking about things I have yet to accomplish in my life, the list goes on forever. 🤦
Questions for Me (Which I got from the lovely Windowsill Books ️💞):
- What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie for this year is Wonder Woman.
- Which Disney character are you most like?
Hmm I think Belle. If you’d asked me what Disney character I would want to be like, I would’ve said Ariel. I just like that she’s a mermaid. She’s different than the rest of the Disney characters. Unfortunately, I can’t swim for life. 🙊
- What book character would you like to be BFFs with?
I’d want to be BFFs with either Clary Fairchild from The Mortal Instruments or Inej from the Six of Crows duology. I pick Clary because she’s everything that I’m not, so I think we complement each other. And I pick Inej because she kind of reminds me of me. Though there is also something about her that is so unlike me.
- If you had to choose only one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably Last Hope by PARAMORE.
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither, but I think I’m mostly a night person. 🌜
My Questions (Fashion & Fiction 💃):
- What genre(s) of books are you most interested in?
- How will you describe your own style in fashion?
- What’s the most uncomfortable or out of comfort zone activity you’ve ever done?
- Who’s your favorite villain?
- If you could live in a fictional world, where would it be?
My Best Posts:
There really is nothing besides reviews, TBRs, and wrap-ups. So I’m just going to link three reviews out of a few that I’ve done.
Here are the ten candidates I pick for this award. I’m not pressuring anyone in the nominees list to do the award tag, but I’d be really glad if you decide to follow through with the tag. I’m happy to be able to participate, so I hope you’ll do it because it gives you joy too! 🙂
- Heather from Books, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Maram from She Reads at Past Midnight
- Emma from Emma Reads Too Much
- Julia from Bright, Bold, and Bookish
- Angele from Angele Reads Books
- Elise from The Bookish Actress
- Louise from A Little Fool Reads
- Tessa from Moui Reads
- Romie We Deserve Love
- My Book Opinions
Well o’ well there I’d done it! I hope I did it right and you like it. 😇 Let me know if you do! For any of you who aren’t tagged, you can answer my questions in the comment section if you want or if there are any of you who’d done it, share me the link to your post. I’d love to see yours. 😉 Thank you again for Windowsill Books and Okoto. That’s all from me today. Have a wonderful Wednesday! 😘